Shipping and payment
RETURN AND EXCHANGE
1. The Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights" (Article 9) provides for the right of the consumer to exchange a non-food product of good quality if: the product does not fit in shape, size, style, color, size, and other reasons.
2. The purchased Goods cannot be exchanged or returned in the following cases:
- more than 14 calendar days have passed since the purchase of the Goods;
- 14 calendar days have not passed since the purchase of the Product, but the product was in use, the integrity of the packaging and / or completeness was violated, there are no tags / price tags, etc.
- the goods are included in the list of goods that are not subject to return and exchange, according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 172 dated March 19, 1994 (as amended);
- the buyer refuses to provide photographic materials of the defective and / or faulty product in his opinion.
3. Only a new product that has not been used, has no traces of use: scratches, chips, scuffs, must be preserved: a complete set of goods, integrity and all packaging components, labels, factory markings and the buyer has an original document that confirms the purchase of the relevant Product.
4. In case of violation of any of these points, the Administration has the right to refuse the Buyer to exchange / return the goods.
5. If the Buyer refuses from the goods, the Administration returns to him the amount paid by the Buyer, with the exception of the Seller's expenses for the delivery of the returned goods from the Buyer.